cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo image on Sign Up form

Logo image on Sign Up form

Edit function for the logo not accepting an increase of the size of the image. Submitted a 300 x 57 image, and used the Edit/Size function to increase it to 400 x 76... The image size changed in the Edit screen, and I saved it, but the Preview screen still has it at 300 x 58... A better solution would be to allow the image to be 100% of the width of the form itself, but I'd settle for the edit function working... Thanks, Vince (web guy) on behalf of SuzanneP25
4 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hello @SuzanneP25

Thank for the great feedback. I will definitely relay these suggestions to our engineers and hopefully we can have that feature implement in the future. I will also be moving your post to our feedback section in the community. This way other users can see your post and vote for your suggestion. 

Status changed to: Voting Open

Same issue here.  Recommended logo size is 300x100 on sign up form.  And the resize function in the editor does not help.  I agree with the orignal poster @SuzanneP25, it would be so much nicer and more flexible to allow larger logos and allow it to use 100% of the form width.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Unfortunately we haven't had a vote on this post in over a year so we are closing it out. We've also update our sign up forms to the Inline Forms: knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/18053-activating-and-installing-your-sign-up-form.

If there are further issues or requests, please create a new post.