cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this week and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Logo image on Sign Up form

Logo image on Sign Up form

Edit function for the logo not accepting an increase of the size of the image. Submitted a 300 x 57 image, and used the Edit/Size function to increase it to 400 x 76... The image size changed in the Edit screen, and I saved it, but the Preview screen still has it at 300 x 58... A better solution would be to allow the image to be 100% of the width of the form itself, but I'd settle for the edit function working... Thanks, Vince (web guy) on behalf of SuzanneP25
4 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hello @SuzanneP25

Thank for the great feedback. I will definitely relay these suggestions to our engineers and hopefully we can have that feature implement in the future. I will also be moving your post to our feedback section in the community. This way other users can see your post and vote for your suggestion. 

Status changed to: Voting Open

Same issue here.  Recommended logo size is 300x100 on sign up form.  And the resize function in the editor does not help.  I agree with the orignal poster @SuzanneP25, it would be so much nicer and more flexible to allow larger logos and allow it to use 100% of the form width.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Unfortunately we haven't had a vote on this post in over a year so we are closing it out. We've also update our sign up forms to the Inline Forms: knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/18053-activating-and-installing-your-sign-up-form.

If there are further issues or requests, please create a new post.