MY CARD WAS CHARGED TWICE AND AM YET TO GET A REFUNDcase #15023422

0 Votes

MY CARD WAS CHARGED TWICE AND AM YET TO GET A REFUNDcase #15023422

Hello Please i think my card has been charged twice for this payment. I was charged on the 9th of June and got an invoice for it, but another invoice for same amount was charged and send to me on the 10th of june 2015. i check my statement and saw that i have been charged twice. Please check on it and revert. AM SENDING THIS EMAIL AGAIN BECAUSE AM YET TO HEAR FROM YOUR BILLING DEPARTMENT SINCE THEY SAID I WILL BE REACHED IN 72 HOURS TIME. Thanks
4 Comments
Visitor

case #15023422

@EKERETTEE wrote:
Hello Please i think my card has been charged twice for this payment. I was charged on the 9th of June and got an invoice for it, but another invoice for same amount was charged and send to me on the 10th of june 2015. i check my statement and saw that i have been charged twice. Please check on it and revert. AM SENDING THIS EMAIL AGAIN BECAUSE AM YET TO HEAR FROM YOUR BILLING DEPARTMENT SINCE THEY SAID I WILL BE REACHED IN 72 HOURS TIME. Thanks

Hi @EKERETTEE

I see you were able to call into billing for help with this. It looks like your account was past due for May so when your billing date came for June you were charged for both months. 

Thanks!

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Status changed to: Closed - No Action