cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managine Duplicates

Managine Duplicates

Since I use a fresh list every time, I have the right email addresses, I don't need them corrected in CC. I look at the bounces every time I send an email and if any come back because they are incorrect, I fix it in our Access database and it'll be right the next time I export from my database. In my database, I have different groups for different email content, so I choose that group every time I import into CC. This is why I want to use a fresh list every time. Sometimes I go back and delete old lists in CC. I'm not using CC as a contact manager, just a way to get an email to a new list. It seemed to work perfectly before you all messed with it!
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee

Hi Brooke,

I am sorry for the issues with duplicates you are experiencing.  Our new contacts system is more geared towards a CRM (customer relationship management) system making it easier for you to manage your contacts internally instead of externally.  Since it seems you do not need that function you can import your updated contacts into a new list and as long as the names or emails are the same the contact will be updated and not put in the duplicates folder.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action