Managing Custom Fields

0 Votes
I would like to be able to easily drag and reorder my Custom Fields. One field that I use frequently is at the bottom of my list and I have to always scroll to it. I'd like it to be on top, but I don't think simply renaming a custom field that is at the top of my Custom Fields list will work. Will it? Please advise.
4 Comments
Status changed to: More information needed

HI 

Thanks for posting. I can understand how having the most used field at the top would be helpful. Unfortunately there isn't a way to reorder but this is good feedback. I would not suggest renaming your first field as you would have mixed up information. The new label would apply to the information that was already in that field. 

Regular Participant

Beth,

I use numbers and letters before the tags to define catigories.  01 - 10 for one type the Z before a second - ZZ is a third and finally I have ZZZ - the least uses.  For the ones I use the most I use only the name of the tag then there is only a short list of my favorites.  Placing a 00 before the catigory name will place it at the very top.  Hope this helps.

00 Birthday

00 Referal

01 ????

02 ????

Z ______

Z ______

ZZ and so on...

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More