cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Merge Contacts

Merge Contacts

I just tried to merge contacts and old interfece was brilliant; the new interface is pretty much useless.

I ended up mixing up all my contact.

Thank you for making me decide to leave constant contact. Years of collecting contracts have now been wasted.

I will create a database myself.

8 Comments
Occasional Visitor
i can't merge contacts as easily or rename my lists as easily. You took a system that was user friendly and trashed it. Not great
Occasional Visitor
this contact exists on the side as a tag (?) but I cannot get it to be added into a list.
Frequent Visitor
Your site before was more user friendly. It is more difficult to merge contacts!
Frequent Visitor
I have the same contact in twice - once as Margee Barth and once as Margaret Barth. When I search "Barth", both come up. I would like to be able to check them both and then, under more actions, be able to merge them. Thanks
All Star
it would be nice to be able to merge contact information example two contacts in your system just check box and merge info into one contact
Status changed to: New

All Star

Agreed. People register for my events with different email addresses all the time, and manually merging them is crazy-making.

The gmail contacts feature would be perfect for this situation, if such a feature were possible. 

In Gmail, I can run a scan on all my contacts, it identifies possible duplicates, and I can select which ones to merge. 

Status changed to: Closed - No Action