Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More editing options for sign up forms

This form is not allowing us to customize the fields according to our needs. We want to add a field for people under certain age, a simple check box that's linked to one of our mailing lists, and we don't have that option right now.

85 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @TanyaH98,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback on this. I too think it would be a great idea for us to include these features on our sign up forms. I want to open this idea up to voting so others like yourself can vote on this idea. 

Are you familiar with our Marketplace at all? This is where different third parties create integrations that work with Constant Contact. You may be able to find an alternative sign up form you can use here. 

CourtneyS00
Campaign Contributor
there is no way to easily change the sign up form name
ClarkL
Rookie
Please add hyperlink option to text of sign-up form
user04186
Rookie
I am a bit disappointed that I cannot change the "Sign up" button on my landing pages. It would also be nice if you could create a redirect URL.
JeffreyB2399
Rookie
I need to add custom fields with check boxes, radio buttons and field masking. These are usual for several form tools I have used in the past. Hopefully the designers will add these features. I'm sure many other would welcome them. Also, I need to re-arrange the fields but that my be possible. I'm new to CC so I'll have to read the help articles to see if it can be done.
JrgenL1
Campaign Collaborator
It would be nice to have more control over the appearance of these, particularly the size of form fields. The resulting form is huge! Thanks for considering this suggestion. Jurgen Lobert
LuKeishaC7
Rookie
Hi, Your sign up forms make it so easy to grow email list all from one place. But when posting a link to your sign up forms for landing pages on social media, it only gives an description that includes the company name and “Sign up to stay in touch”. This is good for a general sign up form, but not for sign up forms that are presenting a free gift to the audience. In that case, the audience needs to see a description showing that they are signing up for what is being gifted. But, there’s no where in your system that supports editing that change. I would love to see this in your next release so I won’t need to use external forms. I look forward to using more of your product as I get more familiar with it! Thank you, LuKeisha
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @JrgenL1,

Thanks for submitting a great idea! I'll be opening it up to voting so others can vote and comment on it as well. 

I also would find multi-select fields and drop down menus extremely welcomed.

LizK091
Rookie
please let us arrange the order of the contact field items
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More