Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More font options for inline and pop-up forms

Being able to edit the fonts for coding and integrating sign up forms into websites would be fantastic as our webpage now looks off since we cannot have our chosen brand font within the sign up sheet. Any info on how to correct this would be appreciated.

7 Comments
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for your feedback @RobS775! I've opened your suggestion up for voting as we don't currently have a font customization option with the inline signup forms. 

WendyH886
Rookie
The form is HUGE and I cannot manipulate the font to match my website font! I need more editing ability:)
JulieA14
Rookie
Need to have control over fonts in order to integrate inline form with branding intact.
HempressH
Rookie
Hi! Love constant contact so just a small suggestion but it would be very helpful to have more customizable pop up forms (font choices and shapes of banner)! Thanks!
SamanthaH05
Rookie

There needs to be a middle ground between a nearly uncustomizable form (font family, alignment, padding, etc) and designing one from the ground up using your API. Here are a few ways that I imagine it could work:

-Option to adopt overall site styling

-Guidelines for adding CSS into the Universal Code in the header; just a few examples would suffice

-Paid service for customizing the inline form's styling

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to include more available fonts for inline and pop-up forms but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

KatherineG643
Rookie

Agreed!!! Would love to be able to change the font on a pop-up sign-up form!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More