Navigation and UI Updates

0 Votes
In the Navigation and UI Updates section you said: "We've made it even easier for you to find your emails! No more clicking View More Emails and scrolling through a long list of campaigns. We've added page numbers at the top of your screen so that if you have more than 20 campaigns in a list, you can page through the list of emails or jump right to a specific page in the list. " Well, you may have it that way on YOUR machines but mine still displays the SOS (Same Old Stuff). Would be nice if it REALLY worked that way. Ah well, I guess we will have to wait - promises, promises, promises - will you still love me in the morning?
1 Comment
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for the feedback @PunchCard,

I just checked your account and it looks like you haven't been moved to our new experience yet.  We are in the process of moving the last of our customers over to the new Constant Contact view, which you should see soon.  If you'd like I can try to expedite the process and get you moved over ASAP.  Let me know if you'd like!

Best,

Patrick

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More