cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Need table in reporting back

Need table in reporting back

This graph does not tell me much. If I click on a data point, I get a rounded number like 1.41K. I need to know the details like we used to get in the table - subscribes, unsubscribes for each month, totals, cumulative totals. Is the table available somewhere on the site?

49 Comments
Visitor
I may be missing something, but I used to be able to look at my contacts and resort them by date entered so I was able to see who was a new sign up, and if they did it themselves. Now the contact report shows people have signed themselves up in the last 30 days but I don't see an option to actually see those new contacts, or to re-order my contacts in any way other than by email address, or last or first name.
Occasional Contributor
I can't see who has been added. I loved the old chart that showed month by month the number of contacts added and removed, etc. WHERE can I find it?
Occasional Contributor
The old Contacts Reports gave a quick summary of changes to the contact list - adds, opt outs, removals and neatly organized by month. The new version is useless and inaccurate - what is with the GIANT NUMBERS and meaningless graph - please put the old report back. Example: How many folks opted out in Sept? No idea. What was the net change for July? No idea. Please fix this.
One feature we used a great deal (in fact, it is one of the reasons we came to you) was the ONE PATE report that told us what reports (over the last 90 days) a person opened - and how many times they opened the reports. This was VERY IMPORTANT to us - and it is missing in the new system.
Visitor
Well, concept is good. And I do want to know who is not opening. However, it trends. How would I be able to combine a few months? Don't like my choices for downloading. What happened to all the other fields? Somewhat similar question - I have kept track for the past several years of who is reading. How can I combine a few months of who is reading? Again, not everyone reads it every month but I want to see who drops off.
Really disappointed that the new features have made it so difficult to gather metrics about our account. For example. 1. an accurate number of new subscribers 2. an easy way to determine which subscribers need to be unsubscribed (I used to use the tables that showed individual subscribers activity to decide to remove subscribers. It only took a quick glance to make that decision because of the way it was laid out. 3. An easy way to determine number and if subscribers/unsubscribes are done by us or the subscriber. 4. On the bounced contacts page, once I pull up one contact, how do I get back to the mail list of all of the bounced contacts without going through Emails/Reports/Bounced Contacts (for a specific email)?? Really, really disappointed in these changes. Bonnie Wahiba
Frequent Visitor
I really really don't like that I cannot get a table showing a month by month breakout of contact growth (new contacts, removed contacts, etc.). I wish you would bring back the old table to save me from having to keep up a separate spreadsheet every month to track those numbers. Tracking was supposed to be your job!
All Star
I received more from seeing the monthly reports and totals in the former report form than what appears now. I don't understand what the significant information is in the presentation, except it is more graphic than before--
Occasional Visitor
On the old system, you used to be able to click a particular contact and it would show you a table of all e-mails that were sent to them and how many times they opened each one if applicable. From the same screen, you could click on "Bounces" and it would show you if any e-mails bounced for that particular contact in the last 90 days. PLEASE consider bringing this comprehensive report back. When contacts are having deliverability issues, it was so easy to just go to that report and be able to quickly scan and see how many messages they had opened recently. The new system - the "Engagement" tab that lists every open, send, etc. individually is cumbersome and hard to work with. You can't quickly tell at a glance how many e-mails a contact has opened out of how many you've sent. Even if you brought this report back as an export feature, I'd be happy with that. You used to be able to save a copy or print a copy, too, and that seems to be gone as well.

I tried clicking on the 8 new contacts added by me to remind myself of who i recently added and nothing happened. I tried clicking on the 1 added by the websignup and nothing happened. How can i see the breakdown of the names of the new contacts?