cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need table in reporting back

Need table in reporting back

This graph does not tell me much. If I click on a data point, I get a rounded number like 1.41K. I need to know the details like we used to get in the table - subscribes, unsubscribes for each month, totals, cumulative totals. Is the table available somewhere on the site?

49 Comments
Regular Visitor
The old format allowing manual entry of multiple contacts on one screen was SO MUCH EASIER and less time consuming. I miss it.
Occasional Advisor

I agree with CristinE aobut the contact report. The old report gave me the information I need broken down by month. It will take me a lot of time to get that information now. Please bring back the old report!

The member growth details are no longer available and was useful information. The fields used to be new contacts, removed, do not mail list, growth, and total contacts by month. The graph is harder to read when more than 20 members and a date range. What would be helpful is to provide the old fields mentioned and the customer have the ability to select the date range. The results can display on the screen and have an option to export the data.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
The new Contact Reports page is quite a change, we want to make sure you have all the data that you need so please let us know if there is anything else you would like to see here. It can be something from the previous page or something new entirely. Thanks for the feedback!
Solution Provider
in using the old site there was a matrix showing your activity when you uploaded contacts through quick import. this feature was very valuable to track contacts, especially since i have been using this site for over 5 years. I got to track my progress with building my list. now you have to manually count your contacts. What will remedy this situation
CTCT Employee
Hi Frank, thank you for your feedback. I will be moving your post together with the customer requests to add back the table we had before where you can enter the data fields for several contacts in one page. Please keep voting for this and other features you want to see. Thanks!
Advisor
The old Contact Details page used to have a nice little table that showed recent emails, whether or not they bounced, and the bounce reason. That is now gone. Now to get this information, I'm going to have to sift through this new "Engagements" section, and if I want to see bounce reasons I'm told I have to go generate an email report and then search through that report to find the email address of the contact I was looking at. It is going to take me much longer to find the information I need. I would love to have the old table back, or something like it - it literally used to take just a glance to get the information that I now have to dig through reports to find.
CTCT Employee

Advisor

Occasional Contributor
I much prefer the monthly totals for the past 6 months....much better view of contact growth. Please re-instate the previous monthly report. Thank you