Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show and sort most and least engaged contacts

Hello, I am incredibly impressed with the level of service I have received form Constant Contact and tell folks all the time it is the best company I have ever worked with. However, that being said there is something I need or else I will be looking elsewhere for service(I HATE SAYING THAT). You need to include a column in the reports section that we can export. We need to be able to see the engagement level of our customers so we can order them from greatest to lease and vice versa. From a sales perspective this is a must. I can remove hundreds from my list that have never opened an e-mail or I can call the folks in person that have opened everything I have sent. Without this ability I am missing HUGE opportunities to know who is hot and who is cold. Please do this ASAP, I have been asking for 6 months and have seen nothing yet. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE CONSTANT CONTACT! Please!!

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! Because many of the requests made on this thread are currently available through contact engagement, so we are going to close this idea. Please feel free to continue voting and commenting on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

164 Comments
Annettev5
Rookie
annoying, need to keep scrolling down. have to 'click' each persons' email-address to add to a list. very very bad design!! very time consuming. and- very upsetting that you make this change just before the Holiday Season!!! can't believe that you don't keep in consideration that we are busy working my business….
AIACT
Rookie
The contact email history can only be found under individual emails sent and not also on the contact page. The history under a specific sent email only includes from that date forward to the date you are viewing it, so must go to other emails to see more history. All history should be accessible on the Contact page, as well as, the emails.
ValerieP01
Rookie
I am very disappointed that i can no longer access a 90 day email history for a specific contact. This was a very helpful tool and the "engagement" only shows the last 10 transactions... Not user friendly at all
vicb5
Campaign Contributor
When I select CLICKS I would like to be able to see the individual clicks for 1 particular CONTACT without having to go thru each and every URL to see if this CONTACT had clicked on this URL. Is this possible? I also seem to have a discrepancy between the number of times a CONTACT OPENED the email and the total number of CLICKS the CONTACT made (i.e. by going thru each of the CLICKS and looking for that particular CONTACT.
AGC_MGR
Marketing Legend
This area contains no useful information. The old system displayed a wealth of information on links clicked, openings etc. Will somebody at CC wake up and fix this?
DennisW13
Rookie
when checking on one of my email contacts, it no longer shows whether they are opening the email, if the email bounced or went through. The contact management is useless now. Please change it back to the way it was.
MitchF
Campaign Contributor
I USED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE CONTACTS WHO CLICKED ON THE DIFFERENT LINKS BY NAME - NOW THEY ARE LISTED BY E-MAIL ADDRESS AND INTERMINGLED WITH THE DIFFERENT LINKS THEY CLICKED ON. WHY MAKE THESE RIDICULOUS CHANGES THAT MAKE NO SENSE!!!!! IT SEEMS THAT FOR EVERY STEP FORWARD, CONSTANT CONTACT TAKES 2 BACK111111111111
MargaretR172
Rookie
the reports page says I have several click throughs, but when I try to see who they were, it tells me there aren't any. Which is it? NOT liking this new format - not user friendly and very difficult to manage.
JaredM
Rookie
This is the second time I've given feedback about this recent update. I can't view any of the clicks from my recent newsletter. It shows that I have 17 clicks on links in the newsletter, but when I try to view WHO clicked on them, it won't show me. Bring me back to the old site where everything was straight forward and I was able to choose what I wanted to view and export.
LudiZ
Rookie
If you could add a feature to show the contacts that have opened and clicked on your emails in a graph/ list format so there is a accumulated amount that would be great. Example: Joe Someone opened 15 of the last emails and clicked on 10 of them. That would help know who to contact and what people might like to click on.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More