Show and sort most and least engaged contacts

Hello, I am incredibly impressed with the level of service I have received form Constant Contact and tell folks all the time it is the best company I have ever worked with. However, that being said there is something I need or else I will be looking elsewhere for service(I HATE SAYING THAT). You need to include a column in the reports section that we can export. We need to be able to see the engagement level of our customers so we can order them from greatest to lease and vice versa. From a sales perspective this is a must. I can remove hundreds from my list that have never opened an e-mail or I can call the folks in person that have opened everything I have sent. Without this ability I am missing HUGE opportunities to know who is hot and who is cold. Please do this ASAP, I have been asking for 6 months and have seen nothing yet. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE CONSTANT CONTACT! Please!!

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! Because many of the requests made on this thread are currently available through contact engagement, so we are going to close this idea. Please feel free to continue voting and commenting on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

164 Comments
curtmlr46
Rookie
I would like to be able to pull up a person under "Contacts" and see a listing of all events he/she registered for.
Johnalonzo
Marketing Legend

Yes, please return to the old way of reporting a contact's activity.  I would like again to be able to quickly determine which links a contact clicked as well as the the total number of clicks made by the contact on each link.  That was very useful info for us. 

WillB62
Rookie
Things like number of emails opened, number of clicks within an email, which links they click, etc. Some of which I can do very limitedly within an email report, but it would be way better if I could do it within contacts.
PaulK840
Rookie
It would be very helpful to see and average open rate per individual contacts in order to judge the value and engagement of an individual contact. Thanks Joe
BCChorus
Campaign Contributor
In the Contacts section of Constant Contact, the engagement information for each contact is displayed. This panel displays the history of sends, and opens for any individual contact. The ability for a user to extract a report of this history for active contacts would be a very useful contact management tool. Currently the only way to get this information is to extract a report for each email sent.
StevenU
Rookie
in the engagement tab have live links to the emails so you can directly link to them. also, give the option to resend emails to someone who you get an updated email address for.
RobertJ792
Rookie

The Visual Groundwork is laid.

Within the individual contact, the List of engagements should be live.

Each engagement should be a link to a Read-Only Copy of the Event.

Within the event should be the main details, along with Attendees, Registrants, Cancelled, Etc.

Then you could move from the contact, to the event, see all attendees, tag them, or add them to a list, all in a user-friendly way.

It's all about user friendly. That's what separates you from the apes.

I'd love to help in any way.

**Removed By Moderator**

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

cameronl89
Campaign Contributor
If we could see reports of how often each customer interacted with our emails than we could target those that are most responsive with additional offers and even tailor it to their needs if we could see what they clicked on.
imaider
Rookie
Accounts can have more than one email. The engagement on the right hand side should say which email it went to and which email opened things. Also, there should be a time stamp for when emails were added to email lists.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More