Need to be able to see engagement level

Hello, I am incredibly impressed with the level of service I have received form Constant Contact and tell folks all the time it is the best company I have ever worked with. However, that being said there is something I need or else I will be looking elsewhere for service(I HATE SAYING THAT). You need to include a column in the reports section that we can export. We need to be able to see the engagement level of our customers so we can order them from greatest to lease and vice versa. From a sales perspective this is a must. I can remove hundreds from my list that have never opened an e-mail or I can call the folks in person that have opened everything I have sent. Without this ability I am missing HUGE opportunities to know who is hot and who is cold. Please do this ASAP, I have been asking for 6 months and have seen nothing yet. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE CONSTANT CONTACT! Please!!
155 Comments
Occasional Participant
I would like to see the engagement details (total emails sent, % opens, % bounces, % clicks)when looking up a contact through the Contacts tab and in the Active Contacts list. I currently see this information when I look at the contact details from a Bounced list for a sent email.
Participant

Mailchimp offers what you are looking for.  Very easy and simple to use.  CC has the data, not sure why they don't want to provide what you need.

Occasional Participant
Feature Request: Would like to see the contact engagement summary on the contact profile page. Seems important. Thanks!
Participant

Cleaning non-engaged Contacts is cumbersome. i have to download non-opens from EVERY campaign, then combine, then sort and return and upload that as a list and etc, and etc.

Hi @Rosie_Street how does our segment tool not fit your needs to pull contacts based on their engagement?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More