Show and sort most and least engaged contacts

Hello, I am incredibly impressed with the level of service I have received form Constant Contact and tell folks all the time it is the best company I have ever worked with. However, that being said there is something I need or else I will be looking elsewhere for service(I HATE SAYING THAT). You need to include a column in the reports section that we can export. We need to be able to see the engagement level of our customers so we can order them from greatest to lease and vice versa. From a sales perspective this is a must. I can remove hundreds from my list that have never opened an e-mail or I can call the folks in person that have opened everything I have sent. Without this ability I am missing HUGE opportunities to know who is hot and who is cold. Please do this ASAP, I have been asking for 6 months and have seen nothing yet. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE CONSTANT CONTACT! Please!!

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! Because many of the requests made on this thread are currently available through contact engagement, so we are going to close this idea. Please feel free to continue voting and commenting on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

164 Comments
DougL96
Rookie
On prior emails I was able to see who clicked on the various links to my emails. Now I can't see that. Is this feature no longer available? I found it VERY helpful.
gxbell
Rookie
pls consider adding "number of opens" to the page to view who is engaged with my content.
ritag995
Rookie
I like no who sent it what it about what day
JeffreyM64
Rookie
I like the new way to add people to lists. But some information appears to have been lost, such as city and state. I use this information, but cannot find it. Also the Engagement box should be made more efficient. If a customer opened my newsletter 15 times, you could put the count in parentheses, and allow me to drill down if I want to see each event separately. Thanks for working on CC to improve the interface. I hope these comments will be helpful
JoeM08
Rookie
Every other entry times out when I try to connect them to a list. This is an absurdly difficult, slow and user unfriendly way of adding contacts.
KathyR1
Rookie
I create reports in Excel that show the various numbers. For the clicks, it would be helpful if I could give the links a nick name, like "Registration" or "Agenda", so the people I am giving the reports to can get a quick glance at who clicked on what, rather than looking at a lengthy URL.
B.ScottL
Rookie
The email histories worked and now this is crap. It clearly is more difficult to compare the quality of a contact through email open history and click history having to read each entry separately. This was done to look cool, but functions awful. Go back to the table layout that worked for that function.
CathyET
Rookie

I would agree totally with this feature.  I am contemplating cleaning up my mailing list and would really love to do that.  However, there are not enough hours in the day to wade through 2000+ contacts and click on every one of them individually to see their open history.  It needs to be easy to pull up a report that shows engagement for AT LEAST the last 90 days. In addition, I need to be able to easily select people from that report to delete.  I definitely don't want to just have a report and then have to go hunt them all down in another list to delete.

PhilC64
Campaign Contributor
I still can't believe you removed the ability to see what specific links are being clicked and their frequency within the contact record. It's absurd to expect us to go to every link and see who clicked what .And then, you still don't know how many different times they clicked it. Who is making these decisions?!?!?
PhilC64
Campaign Contributor
Why did you take away the ability to see which links each contact is clicking and when. The old version was much better. It's useless to me from an analytical standpoint. I'm not going to spend hours on the link pages trying to add up all the clicks for a single client. This is another disappointment.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More