Needs to Add Operational Email Functionality - All Your Major Competitors Have it and it's Useful!

My last provider had the option to send operational emails, which was a HUGE bonus. These are non-marketing emails consisting of Internal company emails, Critical system changes that require users to do something (think critical product recalls), Legally required notifications, Shipping information and invoices, Terms of service changes, Order confirmations, System status notices. They do not affect CAN-SPAM if used properly. I find it EXTREMELY difficult to communicate with my employees utilizing Constant Contact because they can opt-out of company emails sent to their company email address and your answer is to educate and opt them back in. With 1600 employees spread out across the US this is not an option and a HUGE issue. Forwarding the stylized emails to our bulk email address from Outlook is disastrous and looks terrible so this is also not an option. This is a great feature for those who use your service for internal communications with large amounts of staff. It saves a lot of headache! Like the one I have right now.
3 Comments
Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @VivianM633,

Thank you for providing this feedback. I agree this would be beneficial and have opened this post for voting!

ZacharyV897
Rookie

Is there any update on this? This is the kind of functionality I'm looking for in a platform like this.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

All emails sent from Constant Contact must be in compliance with CAN-SPAM laws. This compliance must include an opt-out feature such as an unsubscribe link and we do not permit the removal of the link in any email sent. You will need to look towards other tools to create your internal emails, such as your business' email client. You can continue to use Constant Contact for your other communications.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More