cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

New Contact Management still sucks

New Contact Management still sucks

It's been a few months now and after some consideration, I can safely say that this new system still really sucks. Like, really really really sucks. I see that you're making small changes here and there and while I appreciate the effort, those changes are not helpful in any meaningful way. Top 3 fixes you need to address ASAP: 1- Make it easier to update individual contact information so that I don't have to click save after each tiny information change. JUST HAVE ONE SAVE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM. You had it before, is it really so hard to have it again? 2 - BRING BACK THE REMOVE FUNCTION so that I can remove multiple contacts across multiple lists all at once instead of having to do it individually. That feature was so incredibly useful. 3 - Give more options for how to sort the information on the main contact page. Obviously you have that capability as we can currently choose between two crappy options. Why not let us personalize it to show the information we need? NOT the information you think we need. Obviously what you think is terrible so let us choose what we want to see.
4 Comments
Regular Visitor
Come on go back to the old way - we're paying for this - will look at other services
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action