New Contact System

0 Votes

I had two contacts that were same person but different email addresses  I deleted one to combine them.  Then your system would not let me change the email on the remaining contact to the correct email of the deleted contact, saying it still existed (even though I had deleted that record).  A search proved it didn't exist.

So now I am screwed.  Your system has a bug.  FIX IT so I can get my data correct.

I founded a software firm in 1981 that still exists today.  Do you test your software before releasing it on an unsuspecting user?

1 Comment
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @IvanR thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize you are unable to add this email address as easily as you should. Receiving this error message when trying to add a deleted contact address is a defect we are continuing to troubleshoot. In the meantime we suggest importing your contact through a file instead. Are you still unable to re-add this address through a file?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More