Sort by columns in new contact view

0 Votes

The view of all my contacts has changed, and its highly annoying. When I first signed up, it was nice and clean. I hate this new look all of a sudden

6 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ChrisD8640. What exactly don't you like about the contacts view? Are there any difficulties that you having with using it? Any specific feedback that we can get will be forwarded to our product teams. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Reply from @ChrisD8640 

I can’t sort by city like the old interface.

Thank you for responding. You can modify the columns that are displayed by clicking the "Modify Columns" button on the Contacts tab and City is an option on the dropdown. Let us know if this helps!

ArleneM44
Rookie
Hi, Is there any way that you can change this back to the original format? We do not need to see the email addresses, just the names of the contacts and the companies that they work at. We need to be able to see them by individual names. (We need them in a roster by First/Last name.) Thank you.
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ArleneM44. Are you in the Contacts view? You can adjust the columns that display under the Contacts Beta using the steps outlined here. Emails are required to display on the page but you can remove or add columns that fit your needs. You can also sort the columns by clicking on the column header. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

We were not able to receive the needed information from the original post so we are reopening this idea. You can adjust the columns that display using the steps outlined here. Emails are required to display on the page but you can remove or add columns that fit your needs. The columns can also be sorted by clicking the grey top row. Please let us know if this helps.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More