cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

115 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Contact Details- Suggest adding a "BACK" for easier navigation.
Regular Visitor
pages load much too slowly. I can't go to a specific page of contacts, it appears that I have to move one page at a time and it takes forever for a page to load. I can't edit a contact and return to the same location on the contact page. I have to scroll to the bottom of the page every time I want to advance to the next page. This system wastes my time!
Occasional Visitor
It would be helpful if the same "page forward" button at the bottom of the list of contacts was also at the top of the list so we don't have to scroll back down to the bottom every time. Thanks!
Regular Visitor
It would be nice to be able to directly search another contact rather than to go back to the contacts list, search another contact from there, make one small change, go back to contact list, search another contact, etc. Seems there would be a more fluid way of proceeding. Just a thought.
Occasional Advisor
What about adding a space to 'jump' to a contact number? if you have 2500 contacts, allow the user to enter 997 to be able to go to the 'middle' of the pack?
Visitor
Meaning once you complete one contact information in to the dbase the software should prompt you to the next screen to add another contact right away so you can keep on typing and going with stop. The way it is now you have to stop go in to contacts and wait for the screen to open up to add the new contact information in to the dbase. This way you can have a constant flow and get it done a lot faster, etc. Michelle Pisciotta
Visitor

Meaning once you complete one contact information in to the dbase the software should prompt you to the next screen to add another contact right away so you can keep on typing and going without stop. Correction

Occasional Visitor
I have over 400 contacts and each time I want to move to the next page, I have to scroll down to get to the arrows. Would it be possible for you to add those arrows at the top so I don't have to scroll down? It would be so much easier and faster if I would be able to click at the top. Thank you.
Occasional Visitor
I wish there was a way to flip through the customers and label them without having to exit to the main list and click on each customers name. Why isn't there some efficient way of flipping through by last name??? If there is please let me know as Im wasting half my time with this problem
I need a better way to begin at a certain point in our contacts rather than paging through from the beginning each time.