cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

115 Comments
Occasional Contributor
Simple Request - I have a special list that I need to get into the details of the clients and add information. I would like to go through the list of contacts one by one to change information. I would like a "NEXT BUTTON" on the top right corner so I don't have to go BACK to contacts and find my list and then find my spot in the order I was in to make my next modification. Huge time saver for a simple button to say next client in my list to edit.
Regular Visitor
I am trying to do some data-entry corrections on specific email lists; i can't seem to find a way to easy go to the next contact record in the email list that has been created, so I am jumping back to "contacts" and then re-choosing the correct email list and then going to the next person...there has to be an easier way....please help.
All Star
It would be helpful, until the search function is completed to be able to select a page range when viewing campaigns after a sort.
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

To more easily update and edit contacts. When you click on an individual contact to edit the information, you should be able to click "NEXT" or "PREVIOUS" to more easily scroll through contacts one by one.
Regular Visitor
Please put navigation arrows at top AND bottom of each list. And if you're able to have the individual pages listed too (like the 1,2,3. . .10 at the bottom of a Google search), that would be very helpful, instead of having to work my way through each page in order. (Yes, I have a long list. It's supposed to be long.)
Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Visitor
If I click on a contact, why can't I just from that page click, next and see the next contact? Why do I have to go back to the list, and manually click on the next contact. It takes so much time!
All Star
I cannot find any way to scroll through successive contacts in my list while in the detail view (i.e., with the contact name, email address, groups joined, sent & clicked detail, etc.) Is there a way to move through the contacts list without having to view one contact, then go back to the complete list to select to view the next one? (Most databases offer a set of buttons for moving one record backward or forward... but I don't see it in CC!)
Status changed to: New