cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

112 Comments
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
It would be nice to be able to select a list, view a contact, edit the contact, then go to the next contact without having to go back to the list and scroll through. I think I've made this request for the past 3 years...

It's really annoying to be searching for something (which in and of its self is annoying, hence have a search button) and always having to scroll to the buttom to change pages. 

Occasional Visitor
I wish I could go from one completed contact to the next without needing to start at the beginning. Does anyone know how?
It is too difficult to search for previous emails which in the previous format was much easier. I often reference/copy an email from a year ago and now I have to go through many pages upon pages to find it... In the past, it was simple to search by page number. Please bring that back.
All Star
It would be nice on the contacts page if you there were page numbers rather than just a next arrow. If I'm deleting old contacts (say under the letter L), it goes back to the A's and you have to page forward one at a time. It would be nice if you could click on either a letter (M) or page number (12) instead to get to the specific page.
Regular Visitor
Could we have all page numbers at the top and bottom of the page so we can skip ahead or back to pages, and don't have to scroll and wait?
Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star

Bounce count is subtracted from Send count before Opens is divided by Sends.  So you had either 3 or 4 bounces.  Correct?

Michael

All Star

Can you add to the top of the contact list the navigation bar that is now only at the bottom, that is, the 'show XX rows per page' bar. And add the ability to go directly to the page you need without having to click through one by one - Page 1, 2, 3...7 next. It's very tedious to have to constantly click page by page to get back to where I want to be. Thank you.