We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

104 Comments
HalimaR
Occasional Participant
It would be really nice to be able to select a list and then flip thru those contacts in the Edit mode. it seems like when I am done with a person, I have to go back to the main level of Contacts, which is everyone, not the list I was just in. then I have to re-select that list, and find the next person I want to change, this is several extra steps each time.
CeciliaC85
Participant
Currently, one has to go back to the main contacts list, then click on the appropriate list. Finally you must click on a name to see the next person on the list.
NoraP48
Participant
Having to go back to the contacts list to get to the next contact is annoying. It's something that is standard on every platform EXCEPT this one. The is no Earthly reason why you can't put on it. ARGH!!!!!!
CrystalM9209
Consulting & Training
It would be great if when looking at an individual contact we could have arrows <- and -> to move between contacts. Also, is there a way to create a report that shows which contacts have been interacting with which campaigns (ex: of all of my "Newsletter" contacts, which ones have "Opened" all of the emails sent for the last month? Instead of looking in EACH campaign or EACH contact).
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More