cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

111 Comments
Occasional Contributor
When going into each individual contact to manage them need a go back button to go back to that list to continue managing contacts.
All Star
If you look at or amend a contacts details there doesn't seem to be a way of moving easily onto the next contact on the list.
Occasional Contributor

I actually like the direction that you've made with the recent updates. There are glitches, however, that need to be addressed to improve usability. I think that once those issues are fixed, it will be a better system. In addition to the other changes I've requested, I'd like to see... 1) Easier ways to scroll through contacts and to find a specific place in the list. (Say go to contact 850 and it shows 850 on... or go to a particular page.) 2) Deleting a contact on page 20 should not take you all the way back to page one, especially if we have to scroll through 20 pages to get back to where we were. 3) Improved reporting of contacts. I don't want to just see how many new contacts we have and where they come from, but who the most engaged contacts are, who is not engaging, who signed on from each possible source

Occasional Visitor
Need to be able to "edit and add new contact" without going back to the "contact" menu.
Occasional Visitor
When adding a new contact the save features allows for you to save and add a new contact. But when updating an existing contact that feature dissappears, with no go back to manage contacts as previously we had. how do i continue to add contacts after i update
Occasional Contributor
Need a back button from contact details to the bounced contact list I am working on. Also, need to be able to remove/delete contact on their detail page, not go back to bounced list to delete.
All Star
Would like to have a next contact arrow so when modifying a contact I don't have to go back to the list and click on the next contact to modifiy.
Frequent Visitor
As the executive director of a membership organization the contact list is of critical importance. I have many times to tag and segregate the contacts. I want a feature at the bottom of the each page of the contact list to display the individual page #s. Thus allowing me to quickly move through the contact pages without using the non-specific arrows. QUESTION: If I'm tagging contacts on page 1, can I move on to additional pages progressing through the entire contact list BEFORE hitting APPLY? Doing the procedure by each individual page of contacts is more time consuming because I have find where I left off and begin the process again. Please simplify this.
After changing a contact's first name, I go back to contacts and end up at the top of the whole list again, when I was methodically going through and was on the fourth page at a very particular place I wanted to return to so I could keep editing more contacts.
Frequent Visitor
please add 1, 2, 3, to the navigation to stop me from having to click 3 times to get to the 3rd page after an update is done. Thanks.