cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

115 Comments
Status changed to: New idea

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Occasional Visitor
It would be great to hit Next to see the next contact, rather than returning to the previous window and selecting the next contact.
Occasional Contributor
Once I open a contact, I'd like to be able to scroll to the next one instead of hitting the back button - which brings me back to my List page instead of the specific list I was in. It would be great if I could hit 'next' to get to the next contact in that list.
I would like to see: 1) ability to sort by custom fields (ex - any customer who has anything in a consignor code field) 2) front page of contacts should be customizable (ex - ability to see any 4 favorite fields) 3) ability to maneuver from one customer record to the next w/o having to navigate back to contact home screen (maybe a search bar on every page) thanks!
Occasional Visitor
I would like to see: A way to click on the first letter of the last name to get to the right page instead of having to scroll through everything. How about a navigation bar at both the top and the bottom, instead of just the bottom? After making a correction, it goes back to A, then I have to scroll again. I would rather have it return to where I was.
Status changed to: New idea

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Visitor
I would like to be able to have the custom fields appear in all previous and new contacts without having to add them with this drop down menu, so i would go to manage my contacts and not only create the field name but also the field itself, to much of a hassle inserting the same fields into each contact. It would also be lnice to have a "next" link or button inside the customer profile so you can go from one customer to the next without having to go back to the list
Accessing one name is easy, but when you must go through the entire list (e.g. selecting for a new sub-list), then it takes too much time to flip through. Thanks.