cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

115 Comments
Occasional Visitor
It could be easier to edit one or more records on one screen of records and move to the next or previous screen. The toggle for moving one page at a time can also be at the top of the screen rather than clicking page down for every movement. I have many contacts to touch-up tonight and I wanted to "cure" them before an early morning mailer. THANKS for your support.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor
An added feature that would help me out greatly would be the ability to have previous and next tabs to click while looking through contacts.
need a "next" button when viewing contacts in a list; currently have to open the contact, then hit the back button, then find the next contact on the list.... tedious and time consuming!

I login and I have no way of navigating and it's annoying. I need a menu so I can manage my list or create a campaign. 

Regular Visitor
I do a lot of editing within individual records, and I find it extremely cumbersome and clunky. To edit multiple names, I have to search, click on the name, make edits (and save). There's no feature to 'return' to search or do another search, etc. So, I hit the 'back' button and wait. then click next name in search box. So clunky and slow.
It would be great to have a Next/Prev Contact option when editing a single contact so that I don't have to navigate back to the list.
All Star
It would be very helpful to have an easy way to move between contacts. I often need to go through our contacts and make updates. If I could just click on the first name in the list, make the changes, then click "next" to move on to the next name in the list, it would save me so much time. Right now I have to hit the "back" button on my browser and refreshes the contact list, and I have to scroll back down and figure out where I was in the list...it's extremely time-consuming. Is there any way you guys could make this happen? Thanks!
Administrator
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Administrator
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea