cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

114 Comments
A "next" button would be a great tool in contacts. When I get an unsubscribe list, I tried to make sure they are all marked correctly and remove them from any tags as well. Same goes if we get new subscribers, I add tags to them. Going back and forth from the contacts page to file to contacts a real pain! A "next file" button would cut time in updating the files. Thanks!
Occasional Visitor
It would be immensely helpful if one could scroll pages of contacts at the top of the list instead of only at the bottom of the page. Also, if one could jump to a particular page instead of having to scroll through page by page.

Sometimes I need to filter some contacts out to create a list - we often mail to regions by state, and need to exclude certain addresses. Normally creating separate lists would work, but the contacts we need to exclude are not a constant, so that is useless. The simplest way to accomplish this would be to search for emails by state, while excluding a Company name or email that starts with or contains X. I do not have the time to manually remove all these emails from the list each time, and can find no way to filter them with the advanced search, as it's inclusive only.

Advanced search needs the following options:

• "does not start with"
  • "contains"
  • "does not contain"

Currently, I'm having to resort to exporting a SalesForce report with the desired contacts and importing it to a new list every time (Salesforce and CC sync is worthless). This is incredibly cumbersome, time-consuming, and error-prone.

Occasional Visitor
It would be very helpful to include a "Next" button to scroll through the Contacts view to review mailing lists and scrub our contacts. It is very time consuming to have to manually go back to Contacts and select the forward arrow to review every contact past the first page.
Regular Visitor
When I am working with the list of clients and make changes to a record, it is annoying that going back to the main list of contacts takes me all the way back to the beginning and I have to page forward several times to get back to where I was. I want it to take me back to the point in the list where that record resides. Also, it's annoying that the only page forward button is at the bottom of the list.
Visitor
Why is that I cannot work through a list without having to get back in individually with each contact???
Occasional Contributor
I may be unique, but I add new names to my list one at a time, after talking with them. But for Constant Contact, its tedious. I think I have to go thru 3 pages before I'm logged in. (other sites just remember me). Then I click on Add. Before I can add a name, I have to click on the First Name Box: I can't use a Tab to get there. And since I'm there to add a name, why isn't the cursor already in the first box for this procedure. The easier you make it for me to add names, the more names I'll add (and the more you earn). Making it slow makes ME hesitate to add names.
I am going thru our contacts list, scrolling down the page, and whenever I click on one of the contacts for editing, then when I return to the previous page it takes me all the way back up to the top and I have to scroll down searching for the point where I left off. Does this happen all the time or is it just my laptop? It's slowing down my work quite a bit!
Occasional Visitor
if i'm on a contact page there should be an easy way to add another contact name and email to the same company with the same address, tags, list, etc.
Occasional Visitor
I'm doing a project for my customer that requires me to go through each contact one by one. Why in the name of all that is holy can't I page through them? I have to go back to the main contact page between every contact. There should be a link to go to the next or previous contact on each contact.