cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

113 Comments

This is a great idea, thanks for posting! Please continue to share your feedback for ideas you would like to see implemented in the future!

You really need a back button to get back to the list of clients who opened an email vs starting from the beginning.

Thanks for your feedback on this! You are able to use the back button on your browser while in the Contacts area.

Occasional Visitor
When editing contact info, it would be nice to be able to click through them one by one. A 'next contact' button or something would be nice to have. Thanks.
Occasional Visitor
when a contact has been completed why is there not a button to go directly to adding the next contact
Occasional Contributor
In Contacts, View All Lists: Instead of just arrows at the bottom of the screen, to go to the next page or the last page, show all the pages with clickable page numbers, so I can go to any page I want. Also, show these clickable page numbers at both the top and bottom of the screen, so I don't have to continually page down when trying to navigate to pages.
Can you put a button at the top of the page of contacts to scroll through to the next 50 etc. I have to scroll to the bottom and then through the groups of 50 names.
All Star
After you have a selected a list and then you click on one of your contacts, it would be helpful if you could go to next contact without hitting the back button to display the list and then have to select the next contact. Would be great to "flip" through each contact in the list.
All Star
I find it frustrating that once I am on the "activity" tab looking at exported reports, that I cannot find this page again once I click out of it. For example, if I export a contact list, then click back to "contacts" tab, the only way I can find where I exported that list is to export it again. Is there anyway to toggle back and forth without having to re-export? Thank you.

Thanks for posting your feedback. The Activity link will show at the top of any Contacts page so you won't have to re-import! If you are on another page and need to get back to the export link just click Contacts > Activity!

Thanks