cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

Next/Previous buttons when editing single contact

I would like to be able to edit the individual information without having to constantly go back to the beginning. Very cumbersome program.

113 Comments

...at least it doesn't seem so on my mac os x 10.9.5 using Chrome. if there is a way it's not easy to find it. if there isn't a way to move between contacts it would be helpful to have such a link in order to make updating details easier. Thanks.

Status changed to: More information needed

HI Stanley, 

Thanks for posting! Can you tell me more about what you mean "move between"? Are you looking to flip between pages of contacts in a list or go back to the page you left off on?

Occasional Contributor
Would love to be able to move from one contact file to the next one on the list without having to use the back arrow to return to the page and then have to scroll the list to locate it.
Occasional Contributor
Once I am in a clients info page (within a specific folder) I would like to be able to click next to go to the next client. as opposed to clicking contacts then searching for each one all over again.
WSD
Visitor
Please consider adding the Next Page button/arrows to the TOP of the Contact List in addition to the bottom of the list. I currently have over 800 contacts and have the View # set at the max of 500 per page. In order to get to the next set of contacts I seem to have to scroll ALL the way to the bottom of the first page of contacts to get to someone that I know is at the end of my list, since their last name starts with W,X,Y, or Z. Time wasted, although not lots in the big scheme of things, however, still time wasted. Would hate to think if I had over 5,000 contacts. Maybe even add a Jump To Page # box for those with LOTS of contacts (if you don't already have that feature). Thanks!
Status changed to: New idea

Thanks for sharing this idea!

Regular Visitor
Editing contacts with Constant Contact is arduous and takes too much time, can't you add a NEXT button so I can quickly go through contacts in any given group and quickly execute revisions?
Occasional Advisor
This way if you know the contact you want to see and you KNOW it's on the 2nd or 3rd page, etc. we'd be able to just go the 'next' page without having to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page...!