No V-CARD attachment capability

HUGE BUMMER! Really wanted to use constant contact to send updated contact information and very much wanted to include a v-card. Not having attachment capability will be a major decision making factor as to whether or not I continue using your service. Fix this!

18 Comments
Participant
Hello, You should ad an import Apple VCard feature that doesn't require converting to CSV Thank You ! M
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this idea!

Participant
I supposed you have many clients who use Apple computers. You should invest in creating a protocol able to read vCards. That way it wouldn't be so tedious for us to do so. Thanks

Thanks for posting this feedback, Carlos!

Participant

This website is very difficult to navigate and use without always calling for tech support.

Hi Laura, 

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of the confusion. Are you trying to import from Apple Mail or another database source?

Status changed to: New idea

Participant
It would be a BOON to Mac users if, from Address Book, we could just drag and drop a vCard to Constant Contact, as we use that method for so many other functions, such as adding a vCard to an email, etc. Please make this update as soon as possible.

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Coming Soon

Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Participant

Hi! This thread makes me think that being able to attach a v-card (whether as .vcf or .csv) is an option. However, I can't find anywhere how to do it. The upload files option has neither of these extensions available and I find nothing in Help. Am I wrong and it is still not a feature?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More