Not accepting new contacts

0 Votes
As I was pasting my contacts it quit after about 40 and stopped accepting more.
4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JamesH4196. Did you receive any messaging when pasting in your contacts? Were you doing right click + paste or CTRL + V to paste them in? Was the Continue button able to be pressed to add in those contacts? 

JamesH4196
Campaign Contributor

All I can remember is the next column of addresses would not appear after I had pasted a few other columns. If you want my business you must understand that I am three months short of 80 years and am experiencing dementia, and need personal guidance in constructing a new program because I do not comprehend the terminology. Also, because mail Chimp has recovered my active subscribers addresses, so you must show some advantage  to make a change. In short, the addresses that you down loaded were those who had previously unsubscribed. Mail Chimp is an aggravating company to communicate with,  as they act like every subscriber was born using a computer. I do not intend to disagree with your instructions, but I can not understand everything.

James P. Harvey

https://anationbeguiled.wordpress.com/

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JamesH4196. While we can attempt to continue to assist you here, I would recommend calling our Support team so they can assist you further with the upload of these contacts and see why you were no longer able to paste them in. They are able to do screen shares to see what's happening. There are limitations to the amount of support that we can provide here in the Community and I want to make sure that you have the best experience possible as you get started. Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More