Marissa_R
Topics: 436
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Office Hours - Best Tools to Build Your Contact List

[ Edited ]

There are so many useful, free tools right at your fingertips here on our website to help you with your contacts.  One of the best tools is our Step-by-Step Guide to Collecting Customer and Member Email Addresses.  I’m going to share with you 5 Quick Tips that will help you to get on your way.

Quick Tip #1

Hold a monthly drawing for a gift certificate from among the new people who provide their email addresses to you that month.

Quick Tip #2

Want to get a lot of addresses fast?  Start a contest for your employees, staff, volunteers with a prize to the person who’s collected the most email addresses from customers, clients, or members.  Reward them with a day off, a gift certificate, a free meal, or a cash bonus!

Quick Tip #3

Whenever you come in contact with a customer or member, ask if they’re subscribed to your mailing list.  If not, sign them up by text message (only available in the U.S.) or with our iPhone app.

Quick Tip #4

Use our Simple Share feature to extend the reach of your email campaigns.  Post them to Facebook, Twitter, and other networks, and let your fans, followers, and others tell their networks about your newsletter.

Quick Tip #5

Many businesses send birthday promotions offering customers a discount or gift on their day.  Why not offer an anniversary promotion?  You’ll attract couples who will be in a celebratory mood to splurge?

To learn more from our Step-by-Step guide on how to enhance these 5 Quick Tips, check out the pdf!

How does your business collect new email addresses?

Share with us what works for you!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!