cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Between 10pm - 11pm ET tonight (7/18) we need to make a few updates to our service.
You may experience a delay in sending emails and difficulty managing your contacts. We recommend not using your account during this time frame. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Please add user-customizable redirect after opt-in

Please add user-customizable redirect after opt-in

Please enable a way to customize the page people see after they opt in on a form hosted by you. I want to have them land on a web page of my choosing, so that in this case, they get immediate access to the training they purchased. Thank you, Bevan
25 Comments
Regular Visitor
Once one submits the sign up form there is a default message of "Thank you! We've added you to the mailing lists you selected." This doesn't make sense when they are simply signing up for email communications and haven't made selections from a list of options. Might be nice to have the option for "Thank you for subscribing!" and end it there.
Status changed to: Voting Open

This is great feedback, thanks for posting! 

Solution Provider

You can do that now currently if you use the embed code option. You need to find the success message and change it.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Is there any way to minimize the size of the legal jargon on the sign up form? It is so gigantic and takes up half the form which makes it look so sloppy and unprofessional. None of the big sites have it so huge. I understand the need for it, however, there must be a better way to show it either in smaller font so it's not so obtrusive or as a link to another page where the person can read all about it. Thoughts?
The form doesn't offer enough options to customize. We need to be able to change the personal information fields to request the information we need from our clients. We also need to be able to modify the template to reflect our brand.