cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add user-customizable redirect after opt-in

Please add user-customizable redirect after opt-in

Please enable a way to customize the page people see after they opt in on a form hosted by you. I want to have them land on a web page of my choosing, so that in this case, they get immediate access to the training they purchased. Thank you, Bevan
  • Find more ideas tagged with:
9 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Also, please allow changing the color of the submit button. Your sign-up form is the weakest feature of your service. Please add buttons and drop-down boxes to your Word Press form plug-in.
Occasional Advisor
For the sign up form fields, you should be able to customize which fields you want. some companies need more specific fields
Authorized Local Expert
I think it would be a great feature in the sign-up form to have the "sign up" button be able to change to a specific color and also to change what that text says in the button.
CTCT Employee

Occasional Visitor

Hello,

Please, please make this message customizable.  When someone opts in for one of my free offers, instead of getting what they asked for (a webinar, a test or a book excerpt), they get this message: Thank you! We've added you to the mailing lists you selected.  This message needs to be customizable so it could say "Thank you, please check your inbox for ...." This really needs to be fixed ASAP!  Thanks! 

Here is feedback I just got from someone who was considering helping me promote my webinar.  

Hi Wendy,

The opt in still isn't working how I would expect it as a consumer.

I click on a link that promises a free webinar.  I go to the opt in page and give my name and email for a free webinar.  When I click submit, instead of seeing a free webinar, I see a page that says, 

FREE WEBINAR - Finding Your Happily Ever After!

Thank you!
We've added you to the mailing lists you selected.

It's confusing - I didn't ask to be adding to any mailing list.  And, where is my free webinar?   Couldn't you put the webinar on a page on your website as the thank you page?

Status changed to: Certified Great Idea