How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Customize the "Thank You" page for inline/pop-up forms

Please enable a way to customize the page people see after they opt in on a form hosted by you. I want to have them land on a web page of my choosing, so that in this case, they get immediate access to the training they purchased. Thank you, Bevan

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi all. As part of our updated Feedback process and to keep the conversation on topic, we have made some adjustments to the thread are reopening this idea as Acknowledged. With the introduction of our Lead Generation Landing Pages, the "Thank You" page can be customized to include a button with a redirect URL. At this time, inline and pop-up forms do not have this functionality. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release. If we hear any updates, we will update the thread.

24 Comments
BenG156
Rookie

The WordPress plugin allows this functionality, however, it stopped working on our website.  We're having to implement the inline form now, and lose all the tracking and downable ability we had as we troubleshoot.

This is beyond silly for forcing users into using your landing pages. Can we just send folks to a thank you page from an inline or pop-up form?  It's a simple URL redirect and since we can't edit code within the actual form, we are stuck with whatever you provide us.  Hopefully, I can get the plugin working again. Wish me luck!

BusinessVictories
Constant Contact Partner

This is a huge issue along with the fact it is not mobile friendly! 

L25283
Rookie

Please add the thank you page option for inline forms.Not having this function completely alters my trusted workflow. This has been a basic feature of other marketing platforms that I have tried and I am very surprised that CC does not offer this. If not for CC's willingness to enter a BAA agreement I would switch back to my previous plat form. 

BenHansel
Rookie

Without the ability to redirect to our own thank you page, we cannot do conversion tracking in marketing. Literally makes the inline form completely useless. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More