cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please give us back the previous solid system - it is not only for us, but also for our clients

Please give us back the previous solid system - it is not only for us, but also for our clients

This new contact "management" system continues to be a major pain and is costing a lot of time in retraining. We have had to re-write all our procedures. You have guaranteed that we will accelerate our search for a different software package. It is unconscionable that you would implement this new UI without warning and without any means of reverting to the old interface - if only for a transition period.
3 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi David,

I am sorry to hear this, this was not at all our intent. We made the updates in order to continue to provide the most up-to-date CRM system as well as implement lots of requested features. There were several emails sent to the contact address on file ahead of the change letting you know what would be coming, I apologize if you did not get those. Is there something specific that is not working for you? I am happy to help solve any problems or pass along the feedback for you. Any feedback received is helping to determine future updates in the product so the detail is appreciated.

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action