cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Pop up ad over login

Pop up ad over login

HATE the ad over the login button. Are you kidding me?? Most of the time you can't make it go away and I have to go out and then back into the site several times before i can even get to my work. Pam ***Removed by Mod***/ Cabarrus Arena

6 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting!

Developer

I agree. At the very least, you should have an option to "not see this screen again." It's a waste of time to have to click through to close every time I log in--which is many times a day.

Yes. This needs to go. If this were a free, ad-supported site I could see these promos as the cost of doing business, but my company is a paying customer, so when I want to log in and do work, I want to do it NOW, not after I'm through wading through your promo.

Furthermore, I see links that say "Vote for this idea if you agree," but when I click them I'm sent to some page that doesn't have a trace of this "idea" on it. It's a list of other ideas I have no opinion on.

If you want people to vote for something, doesn't it seem logical to make that possible? Or am I missing something?

It used to be that Constant Contact was the only decent option for e-mail marketing. That's no longer the case, and you would be well to remember that when you introduce "features" like this that annoy your paying customers.

Is nobody paying any attention here? Has Constant Contact simply stopped giving a **bleep** what their customers want? That stupid pop-up ad is STILL THERE, and I consider it abusive.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action