In the contact information section, in the "hide and seek" area of the "add" section, I just realized that my old contacts answers do not appear in the correct section, where the question is.
The answers have been misplaced.
I know that you are trying your best to fix all the problems, but it seems that I find new ones everyday - and it is impossible for you to catch up with all these issues.
New clients who subscribe to Constant Contact can open an account and use the previous great system. Let us be practical - let us all open a new account and then you help us transfer our data. This will solve the problems.
As you know, my account was changed on 7 July - it is almost 3 months and the only changes that I see are the following:
1. You managed to give us back the option to sort our contact lists by date. This was a good solution! On the other hand, a new problem arose - we are unable to see the dates in which a contact joins a list - the system gives us only the subscriber´s date. We cannot get the "unsubscribed" dates.
2. You managed to partially fix the autoresponder system in my account. A new problem appeared in the form and it is that foreign characters cannot be used anymore. So if I tried to update the form, I would get an "ooops" message and could not save my changes - only because I use the system in Spanish.
3. I have not seen any progress in fixing the Engagement area of the contacts - this makes it very difficult to verify the activity from my contact and to place them in other lists, when they have read or completed a series of messages.
4. The system is presented in a "hide and seek" version, that turns everyting into a puzzle. Not friendly at all.
5. Contact results have not been fixed so we can get back the monthly information of new contacts, unsubscribers, removed.
6. Vocabulary or terminology used is different now, which causes MANY problems. New concept: "Delete" - what does it mean? What happens to "do not mail" (or unsubscribe)? Confusing.
7. When exporting a list, we cannot have separate columns for the lists in which a contact is subscribed. This is another big problem for all of us who use lists frequently. We need to verify the lists in which our contacts are placed - we cannot longer do it.
Some problems that are not strictly related to the Contact Management system, arose when this was implemented - everything is related and affected.
I can see that this is a huge problem for you guys to fix all these issues. Why don´t we just use the previous great system that worked so well - it is the best in the industry!