cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR codes for different lists

QR codes for different lists

It seems odd to me that you can only create a QR code for one list--you can't actually choose what list you want. When I first went in to create one, it was defaulted to a list I hadn't chosen, and wasn't what I wanted. I had to get Support to change it for me. There is a lot of talk in email marketing about segmenting--having a QR code that goes only to one main list does nothing to help those efforts. Please help us be more effective!

7 Comments
In addition to creating the HTML code/button for a Web Sing up form. You should be able to create a QR code for each Web form.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
You can have a QR code created using an online generator, but having that as an option within Constant Contact is a good idea. Please vote for it to move it forward.

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Visitor
QR CODE SIGNUP FORM SETUP...YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SELECT WHICH CONTACT LIST YOU WANT IT TO GO TO JUST LIKE THE FACEBOOK & TEXT SIGNUP. AND FOR ALL OF THEM, SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP THE FORM THAT YOU CREATED...SO DON'T HAVE TO REDO IT...(I.E, QR CODE FORM AND TEXT FORM) FACEBOOK "jOIN MY LIST" SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHARE IT AS A POST SO CAN GET PEOPLE TO SIGN UP...

Status changed to: Closed - No Action