Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Re-direct a new sign up to a page

0 Votes

I have a large online event tomorrow (7,000 + people attending) and will be funnelling loads of people to a page on my website. I created a Constant Contact inline sign up form and discovered that there's no option to direct new signups to a page or even change the 'thanks for signing up' text. The purpose of my event is to give people something free if they sign up. Having 'thanks for signing up' is just no good. I think you should give people an option to direct sign ups to a page or, at the very least, let us change the 'thank you' text. Thanks.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DavidH92 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have taken a look at your account and can see you are working with an inline sign-up form. The good news is we have implemented a new type of sign up form called Landing Pages that allow you to customize the "thank you" page, change the color of the sign up button, and offer a file download or redirect after completing. More information on this is available in our Knowledge Base article here. Does this sign-up form help fit your needs?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More