Really slow, freezing system

0 Votes
I'm trying to do an email clean up and for every one email I remove from the particular list I'm working on, the contacts page freezes and I'm forced to refresh the webpage, which bounces me back to main contacts home page, which then requires me to locate my list (from about 50), get back to the page I was working on, the emails reorganize into a different order, then I have to find another email that needs removal and the whole thing starts over again with a freeze! It's very frustrating and time consuming to clean up one list. An improvement would be the ability to remove multiple names/emails from the mailing list at the same time. Thank you, Akasha
2 Comments
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @DawnW13,

Thank you for bringing this up to us. There is a way to select multiple email addresses and remove them from a list at the same time when viewing a list of contacts:

https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5301-remove-contacts-from-email-lis...

Is this what you're doing and it's not working, or are you removing them a different way?

As far as your browser freezing, usually testing a different browser or computer will clarify if it's something specific to the browser/device being used or to Constant Contact.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More