Receive Notifications Each Time Someone Signs Up

Receive Notifications Each Time Someone Signs Up

I would love to be able to set up an alert when someone joins one of my contact lists!

18 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor
I need to urgently get real time email notifications of contacts that fill out a sign-up form to a any and all lists, be it a new list or not.

Great feedback @JuliaL823,

I'm opening your idea up for voting. 

Occasional Contributor

You give us the ability to send a welcome e-mail right when someone signs up... Why can't we get an e-mail sent to us when they do or add the option of CC'ing ourselves on the welcome e-mail they receive?

Occasional Organizer

I would like to receive email notification when someone completes a form.

We are using an inline form to collect catalog requests:

A customer completes the form to request a catalog.

We use the form to get the mailing details to send the catalog.

Currently, we have to check the list regularly to see if there are any new registrations. An automated email notification would be better - we would be informed in a timely manner and also identify who was new to the list. We would not be reliant on human memory to keep tracking.

Visitor
I wish your email notifications would tell me who joined which list. This would save me so much time and money!
Occasional Contributor
I am created a new WordPress website with an opt-in (Mail Munch). I was hoping to get an automated notice when a new client/visitor sign up. But so far CC doesn't offer that. It would be an improvement--need more dynamic interaction vs. static response with new sign-ups. I'm sure that this could be easily added software wise. thanks

+1

How is this not a feature?

Regular Visitor
It would be incredibly helpful to have the option to receive an email notification each time someone signs up through one of our forms. We have demo forms out there and we need to know as soon as they come in so we can follow up right away. I have the daily report set-up, but we really need real-time updates. Thanks!
CTCT Employee

Hello @MelissaI50,

Thanks for submitting this awesome idea to us! I will be opening this up for voting so customers like yourself can vote and comment on this idea! 

Consulting & Training

I just created a email where customers can sign up for a free consultation through the landing page built on your site and i was told that there is no way for me to be notified when someone does sign up . Rather i will only get a report at the end of the day. This sounds like it would be something easily available. I guess im a little surprised to find out its not.

Regular Visitor

Yes that would be very helpful for me, too! Second best would be to sort signups by date received, so you could look up several times a day and see what's new. But I'm told that option is not available, either. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Occasional Participant

I manage several different websites that all require different email lists. It would be absolutely incredible if I could receive an email notification when someone signed up on one of the email forms I have embedded in my various sites. 

Frequent Visitor

Constant Contact needs to make this a feature now.  Seem so easy!  I'm missing contact requests because i don't get a real-time email when someone joins a list.  Please make this a feature!!  

I agree, this would be a great feature!

Occasional Visitor

Yes, Please!

Regular Visitor

YES! I was shocked to learn I didn't get real-time notifications when someone signed up. I do not like the daily summary report as it doesn't identify the signup form. It makes follow up a very tedious task.