cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Remove Autofil on Email Addresses

0 Votes

Remove Autofil on Email Addresses

When I send out an email to a large amount of contacts, I usually have to manually go through the automatic responses to confirm if it's just an "out of office" or if it's a "no longer with company" response. I manually have to enter the email addresses one-by-one to remove them from the contact list. 

When I use the "search contact" function, the email address automatically gets saved and I can't edit it. But I have to remove the brackets and name from the email I have copied and pasted from the header (because that's the only way to grab the email other than manually typing it in). The pasted text turns into an un-editable box so quickly that I don't have a chance to remove the brackets and name from the email address. 

Why does it have to turn into a box? Why can't the email address just stay as text? I don't see the added benefit. 

1 Comment
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes