Removing contacts from list on Beta

0 Votes

Removing contacts from list on Beta

Multiple times I have tried to remove all names from one of my mailing lists, but 2-3 names stay in the list no matter how many times I try to remove them. Your Beta system will say they have been removed, but they are still there, even if I log out and back into the program.

5 Comments
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @REINM. Are you following the steps outlined in this article for deleting a list? If you are, I'd recommend reviewing step 4 which explains what happens when you select one of these options. If you want to delete the contacts entirely from your account, you would follow the steps outlined here

I was not trying to DELETE the list or the contacts. Rather what I was trying to do was REMOVE all the names/emails from one list, though they might remain on another list.

Administrator

@REINM Thank you for clarifying. Were you following these steps for removing contacts from a list? Also are the same group of contacts remaining on the list or are they different contacts each time?

Yes, I followed the steps you provided. And while most of the contacts were removed, there are always 2-3 that stay in the list and do not remove. It is like the system won't let me completely clear/empty the list. I've tried this on several lists now with the same results. It has been different contacts for different lists.

Administrator

Hi @REINM. At this point, I would recommend contacting our Support team so they can do some more troubleshooting to figure out what is happening. They can do a screenshare with you to watch it happen in realtime. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to provide any information here but it's important that we find out why this occurs when you delete contacts.