SUPPRESSION LISTS

0 Votes

Just PLEASE add a feature that allows us to suppress out people via uploading an excel list so that I don't have to waste my time going in and putting people on hold and taking them off hold (because guess what, I am not doing that because my lists are too large and people are getting multiple emails from me after they have done what I asked and (rightfully so) are getting annoyed with me!

Add an EASY way to suppress out emails for each individual email campaign

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MUSCPsychEvents what kind of list suppression are you looking for? What steps would you expect to take to do this? Our contacts system is set up to recognize contacts by their email address so duplicate contacts aren't added to your account to stop them from receiving duplicate emails. However if the same contact exists on multiple lists and the account has sent the same email to separate lists this would cause the contact to receive duplicate emails. Does our narrow by tag feature help fit these needs?

MariaU00
Rookie

Hello. I would like to send to all contacts but those in one specific list but those people may be in another list. Is it possible to suppress a contact list or contacts when sending an email? Thank you 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More