Save Sort Criteria in Contacts Columns

0 Votes

I would appreciate if the system would remember viewing settings. I manually have to change it to sort by lastname and show 100 each time I log in. Can this be saved somehow to default to that sorting when I log in?

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @LarsA94  at this time having the ability to save your sorting criteria is not an available feature. It is however a feature request we have submitted. We have also opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well. The more requests an idea receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

LarsA94
Campaign Collaborator
Sure would like the system to be able to save my settings for the contact list. I like to wort in last name alpha order and set it to show 100. Each time I log in I have to do this manually. Is there any way to have the system remember my settings when logged in? Otherwise, completely happy. 🙂
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that users do have the ability to save the sorting they set when viewing contact. In the meantime, please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More