cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Save button not working

Save button not working

I am trying to add a name and email to a contact list but the SAVE button is not working.
8 Comments
Regular Visitor
New COntacts are not saving - very frustrating
Occasional Contributor
I have been clicking "Save" after adding a contact and nothing is happening.
Status changed to: New

Occasional Organizer

Your Save button is underpowered.

When I click on save, I do not see any visual indication that it actually saved. Since this is an online tool, there are plenty of reasons it might not have actually saved my work, so I worry.

The conventional solution is to have the button change from Save to Saved and change color, when it has saved the document. When any changes are made, the button reverts back to Save. 

This is so universal that I am really shocked that you do not follow this convention. But believe me. I am tired of hitting save over and over, only to eventually see the last saved message pop up. 

Do it right please and save your users time and worry. A Save As option would be nice too, instead of having to click through to the copy command. Often I want to do minor variations on an email, (such as for testing) and the copy method is cumbersom at best.

Visitor

The save function is awful, this would help solve a lot of problems.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action