Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

See who is Unsubscribed

0 Votes

When importing a list from a file, I see that 6 contacts did not import because they were unsubscribed. How do I know which ones they are?

482 Comments
SHERYLB00
Rookie
When adding a contact list, I like that I can correct errors right away, but it tells me the number of people who are unsubscribed and I can't click to see who they are, so I can update my list.
ASJinVERMONT
Campaign Expert

Please bring back the functionality where, after I import a list to Constant Contact and go to the activity screen and click on the number of errors in the import, that it shows me THE LIST OF NAMES AND EMAILS, just like it used to.

That is a part of the quality control of my lists, and it's a huge loss of functionality to me.

HCDBMComm
Rookie
Before, when adding contacts that had previously opted out, I could see who the error was and make sure my info was correct and not try to add them to a list again, but now all I get is that I have contacts that can't be added because they've opted out. How do I know who they are so I can update my records?
ArthurAndyB
Rookie
I like the new format for adding contacts from a file. However, previously when there was an issue, it was possible to get details on the contacts not added. There was sometimes a typo or some other problem I was able to fix so I could re-upload those contacts. I just added a small file of names and one was not uploaded. I couldn't see how to figure out who the contact was and what the problem was.
LauraM39902
Marketing Expert
VERY inconvenient.
MarkBentley
Campaign Contributor
Your stupid new "Managing Contacts" system still does not tell me which contacts I am adding who have unsubscribed previously so I have no way of removing them from my back-end systems. I told you about this problem when you introduced this on the smaller accounts I use. I am seriously considering moving to another, more sensible, contact management system.
KarenJ2
Campaign Collaborator
Please add this back as an option.
JoeC13
Rookie
When I added a bunch of new contacts to a new list I created, there was a message stating "Import complete. There were 2 contacts that could not be added." I used to be able to see why they could not be added. Is there no option to do so now???
ZuzanaF
Campaign Expert
previous activity report showed which contacts were unsubscribed - now I can only see a number - not helpful, especially with a larger lists.
BeckyS7
Rookie
After I add contacts to a specific list, it tells me the number of people that were on the unsubcribed list, but it does not show the specific emails. I used to be able to see this and then was able to add those people back to a mailing list. I do not like the new setup under "Contacts - Activity" that does not allow me to see which emails are on the unscribed list.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More