See who is Unsubscribed

0 Votes

When importing a list from a file, I see that 6 contacts did not import because they were unsubscribed. How do I know which ones they are?

482 Comments
ReniJ
Rookie
Why can't we see which contacts were updated and how they were updated?
Mel_M
Campaign Contributor
We would export our upload errors monthly so the database manager could fix any errors so our next uploads are correct in both systems. With the new interface we cannot provide this and only have the option of removing. Once removing there is still no way to isolate these newly removed error contacts so they can be corrected. If not managed regularly this becomes overwhelming and time consuming.
BobbyJ8
Marketing Legend
It would be EXTREMELY helpful if you would leave the LIST information available for any contact that unsubscribes. CAN you do this??????
SueWF
Campaign Contributor
I upload a list of contact and see that one is unsubscribed. How do I know which one?
ChuckG98
Rookie
I need to know about the bad contacts so I can fix or send them personal emails.
FELTG
Brand Influencer
Checking Activity after new list upload, I used to be able to pull a list of the ones flagged as having UnSubscribed -- where did that go?
eMinistriesI
Campaign Contributor
On the activity page, when i get an error in ,say adding people to a list, all it says is how many errors there were. Is there any way we can see the accounts that produced this error? All I seem to be able to do is refresh the activity page, and click on the red box, that gives a short error message on the activity item. I don't see an option to look at the details of the error.
JayneB25
Rookie
It would be helpful to be able to identify just that group, so I know who they are.
NiffA
Rookie
I can't find out who unsubscribed when I upload a list. This is a problem.
DavidM8163
Rookie
I typically update MY database each time I get the unsub report, however somehow, I have ONE in a recent upload - and I can't discover which one it is!!! this is EXTREMELY frustrating, not to mention this form deleting ALL my text if I click the little down arrow on "How can we help"
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More