See who is Unsubscribed

0 Votes

When importing a list from a file, I see that 6 contacts did not import because they were unsubscribed. How do I know which ones they are?

482 Comments
JFedJax
Rookie
It's very frustrating that I can't find out who the 6 people are that are unsubscribed. I would like to update them in our company database and it's unbelievable that I cannot determine who the 6 out of 1600+ are!
AndreaChase
Rookie
This function is a necessity to be able to view easily rather than having to take extra steps of comparing lists of what was loaded to what we thought should have been. Thanks!
thehort
Rookie
I added email addresses to a list and there were 21 unsubscribed and I can't see who they are. This should be a basic feature, especially since I get emails periodically telling me who has unsubscribed recently! What's the point of tracking "activity" if I am not able to view the details? Thank you!
Vegetarians
Brand Strategist
When I upload a list of email addresses (of people who have recently volunteered), I need to be able to see who has opted out, so that I can send them a separate email telling them how to resubscribe (which they may have done years ago). In the new activity screen. how can I do that?
JeffW629
Rookie
Please advise unsubscribes at the time of attempted uploading.
BarbaraC6
Marketing Legend
Message displayed: This job had 1 issue: One contact was un-subscribed and could not be added to a list. So tell us who it was!
Vegetarians
Brand Strategist
In the previous version of this system, when I uploaded a list of email addresses, I could find out who was already unsubscribed, so that I could process them differently. How do I do this now?
RobertL383
Rookie
every time I hit CONTACTS to add a new list it goes into a spiral delay like its lost. This is day 2 awaiting some help.
STLPartnership
Campaign Contributor

I have a number of divisions each with their own contacts that we email to. When I upload a list, it would be helpful to not just know how many unsubscribes and/or undeliverables there are, but who they are from that specific list. That way I can keep our records inside and outside of Constant Contact as acurate as possible. An overall list for our entire account is in no way useful. I prevoiusly was able to access such a list. If I'm missing something, please let me know, otherwise please add/fix.

ThomasC0
Rookie
Hi there. Why did you decide to remove good features that you used to have? In the activity page it no longer shows me the contacts that had issues and what those issues were, just how many. This is not all that helpful! Please put that feature back - and also, the activity logs used to go back a lot further than one month - another good feature that was removed. Thanks, Georgie
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More