Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

See who is Unsubscribed

0 Votes

When importing a list from a file, I see that 6 contacts did not import because they were unsubscribed. How do I know which ones they are?

482 Comments
MaryO00
Rookie
no additional comments.
TimothyT4
Brand Visionary
The prior platform allowed us to identify the contacts that couldn't be added to a list, presumably because they opted out at a prior time. Now this feature is not available. Why not? Please consider making this available in the future.
AdamH31
Rookie
I uploaded a spreadsheet with a list of 189 contacts. On the Activity page, I see a red squared indicating that two of the contacts had previously unsubscribed. The "new, improved" contacts-management system does not allow me to generate a report showing the people who had previously unsubscribed. This was possible on the old system and this is important functionality. Please bring it back ASAP.
I've given feedback about how some other updates are making things harder. But I also wanted to say the Activity page (under contacts) has also gotten worse! I can't believe we have less management & viewing capabilities than we did before. This is somewhat useless.
juliep66
Campaign Expert
On the activity screen you should be able to click on the activity to tell you what was done, what contacts were added to which list.
MichaelV56
Rookie
I wish I was able to see which e-mail addresses had errors or who had previously opted out so I could make sure I updated our system as well. If there is a way to do this, I'd be grateful to know how. Thanks!
SteffanieE
Rookie
Please bring back the feature to view unsubscribed emails when uploading a new list. We were adding lists of people who had newly enrolled in our classes to send them information and it turns out that some people were unsubscribed previously. But I don't know which ones they were, so I couldn't easily identify and contact them through another method. If people are not going to get the email I am sending, I need to know that. Thanks.
MattH90
Rookie
I am updating lists based on customers registering for tournaments. They are saying in the registration that they want to receive email. They forget that they unsubscribed after last year's tournament. I need to invite them to resubscribe.
SheriF9
Rookie
When you are uploading a contact list, you go to the activity page. It will tell you if you are trying to add names that have unsubscribed, it will also tell you how many, but you can not see a list of those unsubscribed names that you are trying to add. You used to be able to do this before your last update.
JanetW35
Rookie
Added contacts and have one name that couldn't be added because s/he had unsubscribed previously. Would like to see who that is----but there doesn't seem to be a way to view the name. Any suggestions, other than matching names on lists?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More